Welcome to the Club MixPreview Welcome to the Club MixPreview

nice!

Why is it that one of the only professional sounding tracks here on newgrounds is not on the top of the list? Are people on newgrounds retarted? 5/5 10/10 I feel like this could be mixed into any of DJ Inphinitys Euro Dance mixes or whatever, its great. I'm going to listen to the original now.

How did you get that bass sound? I really want to be able to recreate that for one of my tracks.

ioneofmany responds:

Hey thanks man! :)

I compress a combination of vec samples and mess with the in/out points.

Blue Devils Tenors Blue Devils Tenors

*scratches head*

you sure this is the blue devils tenor line? sounds dirty to me...

We Believe Ep.1 - F-777 We Believe Ep.1 - F-777

dude.

You've gotten alot better man. Haven't talked to you in a while.... you still get on msn??

X.-Happy Muffin Song-. (Demo) X.-Happy Muffin Song-. (Demo)

ehhh

generic techno. generic chord progression.

XenoxX responds:

Maybe But At least i get good scores

[TMM43]Ride on Me [E] [TMM43]Ride on Me [E]

nice

generic techno/dance sounds good, all you need is someone to sing vocals and it will sound as good as any of the other dance stuff out there :)

Rollin' Up Rollin' Up

nicee

dude it sounds really nice :)... it almost is if it seems that you have the drums but no bass... maybe like add in a bassline through out the whole song =/

Castles in the Sky (Vocal Mix) Castles in the Sky (Vocal Mix)

nicee

very nice.... everything is good except for the bass and volume.... i dont care for the bass synth much and vocals could be louder, and in my opinion so could the hi hat and kick at some parts of the song, other than that tis good. :)

Tropical Run Tropical Run

sweet

another great song by you.....its nice to hear something other than electronic music here on newgrounds. nice bass line by the way. 10 stars, 5ed, added song and artist to favorites.

shadowmana responds:

haha thank you very much. I do try to stray away from the usual on newgrounds, although I guess the unusual is slowly becomming usual from what I've heard.

Take Me Across Take Me Across

nice!

this sort of reminds me of the band phish idk... i like it though keep it up

shadowmana responds:

Well, I hope that was good so that I can feel honored to be compared to them.

Rig - Our Secret Rig - Our Secret

Very, Very Nice!

It sounds awsome. I tried making an ambient drum n bass loop myself, I sort of like that sound.